Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: Fe501 rally build  (gelezen 2864 keer)

Offline member

Re: Fe501 rally build
« Reactie #75 Gepost op: 14-05-2021, 16:31 »
Als geleidingsbus.

PLA van Dremmel

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Pas op met PLA in functionele onderdelen/prints voor buitengebruik. Ik heb de ervaring dat op een zonnige dag (zeker zwart) dit best wel krom trekt.

PetG is een goed alternatief wat een net wat hogere gebruikstemperatuur heeft en ook goed te printen is.
xt500, tt600, suzuki sv650, buell xb12x, ktm 690e, husaberg 570

Offline member

Re: Fe501 rally build
« Reactie #76 Gepost op: 14-05-2021, 17:41 »

Pas op met PLA in functionele onderdelen/prints voor buitengebruik. Ik heb de ervaring dat op een zonnige dag (zeker zwart) dit best wel krom trekt.

PetG is een goed alternatief wat een net wat hogere gebruikstemperatuur heeft en ook goed te printen is.
Thx I will see how it goes
Already have some other material variants in stock.

Will try them out if PLA fails eventually.

It's great that I can just print another at almost no cost

;)
Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Post Merge: 14-05-2021, 21:15
Upgrade

Post Merge: 15-05-2021, 02:02

Been a bit annoyed by the Seat Concepts' fitment.

Its base does not match the stock seat where the rear 'lips' of the seat slides into the subframe, causing the rear of the seat to lift away from the subframe.
If you were to press down on the back of the seat (where the SC badge is), you can feel it flex up-and-down by about 5mm

On closer investigation, the lips of the stock seat are about 2mm thicker, causing it to 'pull' the rear of the seat down:

Made 2 brackets that, with some force, clips into place, adding 2mm more width to the new seat:

Worked like a charm!