AllRoad-Forum > The English part

Trans Euro Trail

<< < (2/3) > >>

Frenkie H:
Good idee i think many people have this idea in their  heads driving back from their holidays. I do everytime i see the paralell dirt roads at the french highway.... :-*

Is your final result gona be a open source idea or more commercial? Didn't read all pages on adv rider yet sorry.

Don't know if can help most track's i have roadbook trips from ad's which you obviously allready have. ( and  i would'nt share offcourse)

Great idea .

Greetz Frank

lorie:
Hi, maybe connect from France and the Netherlands is easier. Then you should approche the solution from the available / accessible trail whithin Belgium to France/Netherlands

There are tracks in Limburg and Brabant :-X

Loek.

redballrun:
Hi Frenkie,

The plan is to make it Opensource - although that obviously carries risks. We'll wait until we've had a chance to check it all out first. maintaining currency of legal routes is a critical issue - and trying to avoid crazies using it as a race track.

No plans to charge for it  - perhaps a thought will to be ask for donations to a charity.

John
Post Merge: 21-08-2016, 17:31
--- Citaat van: lorie op 20-08-2016, 12:00 ---Hi, maybe connect from France and the Netherlands is easier. Then you should approche the solution from the available / accessible trail whithin Belgium to France/Netherlands

There are tracks in Limburg and Brabant :-X

Loek.

--- Einde van citaat ---
Save[/size][/color]Save[/size][/b]

Thanks to Dutchie for some traces for Belgium!

redballrun:
Well, progress is being made: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213165416827108&set=gm.819367884885024&type=3&theater

34,00km give or take a few hundred ;-)

TravelmaniacsGert:
Awesome  :o   8)   8)

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

[*] Vorige pagina

Naar de volledige versie