Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: Beta 450RR Enduro For Sale *Reduced Price Bargain* SOLD  (gelezen 728 keer)

Offline member

Beta 450RR Enduro For Sale *Reduced Price Bargain* SOLD
« Gepost op: 14-06-2020, 10:20 »
Euro 3,600 **Reduced**
Beta 450RR Enduro from 2014, bike and engine are in good condition, well maintained and serviced. I love my bikes. Starts and runs nicely(video on request)  Has an extended range fuel tank, large foot pegs, premium sprockets and chain, mousses front and back, Trippy Road book holder and powered Garmin GPS mount. (Trippy and Garmin GPS devices shown fitted are not incl. I need those. But the mounts are included). Also dual USB ports for phone charger or other device and a spare power cable for tracking device if required. Finally foam grips and sturdy hand guards, very nice for days off-road. I bought this bike from the Rally Bike Center in Lochem in 2017 and did a one week raid in Eastern Europe (Illyria, was awesome!), otherwise just used as a training bike around Brabant. There are total 15,500km on clock. I rode about 5000km.This is a great bike to ride for days out and for the occasional raid. It will come with a lot of the original parts and spares including the smaller fuel tank. I also spent a lot getting it in this condition.
Head done about 3000km back.
It needs to go so just make me a price. The bike is in Rotterdam.
More photos; 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/94j7JVesoVjR94tt9

----
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death

Offline member

Re: Beta 450RR Enduro For Sale *Reduced Price Bargain* SOLD
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 21-06-2020, 18:54 »
Thanks to all those that enquired. The bike is now sold. I miss it already.
I refuse to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death