Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: big enduro bike in the Netherlands  (gelezen 2372 keer)

Offline member

big enduro bike in the Netherlands
« Gepost op: 09-11-2016, 17:08 »
Hi everyone, I know I have already wrote tons of messages asking for opinions on the right bike to buy, but I still didn't understand which is the right bike for me in the Netherlands. I might have found a good occasion for a ktm 640 lc4 motard which I could then convert into enduro. My question is, is Dutch enduro such that is duable with a big bike like a ktm 640? or is it more technical and requires a skinny racing bike?
thankss

Offline member

Re: big enduro bike in the Netherlands
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 09-11-2016, 20:01 »
Hi edu. If you want to ride the events organised by and for members of this forum a bike line ktm 640 adventure is great. OTR rides are okay on such a bike as well. Just a bit more demanding on the body. ;) if you want too ride enduro races, a true racer like a 300 2stroke or a 450 4stroke is the better option.

All OTR and enduro routes go true a lot of farm fields. There you need power to get thru. Off course, the les weight, the easier the tecnical stuff.

If you have a trailer or a bus. And you want too all of the above. I'd go with a 450 ore 500 4 stroke.

To be sure, you could just go and visit an OTR and/or enduro event as an spectator.

Good luck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

Offline member

Re: big enduro bike in the Netherlands
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 09-11-2016, 20:20 »
Thank you!! I also saw that enduro events only last until January, so then my only option would be have a racebar bike and go motocrossing or go enduro by my self..