Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: Sidi Crossfire Motocross boots, black, size US14.5 for sale (brand new)  (gelezen 2202 keer)

Offline member

Hi,

sorry that I am not posting in Dutch but my Dutch is still very basic... anyways, I believe this is the right corner for this topic.

I am selling my brand new Sidi Crossfire Motocross boots. They're black and in size US14.5 (yes, that's huge) and actually quite comfortable for MX boots because of the Sidi joint thingy. I only used them once and couldn't get used to the feeling and wasn't able to get my foot under the clutch quickly enough... that's why I am selling them. If you're used to MX boots it's probably no big deal. They are new, not even a scratch. They come with a bag of replacement parts (screws etc.).

This is the information from the shop where I bought them: http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Sidi-Crossfire-Boots/SubProducts/Sidi-Crossfire-Boots-0001

Didn't take own photos... simply because they look and smell like fresh from the shop. :)

Retail price is 290 EUR - I am selling them for 140 EUR, less than 50% of retail. Best would be if you could pick them up at my place in Amsterdam-Geuzenveld (very close to the N200).. I am working from home, so it's easy to schedule a pick up. I could also send them but they're quite big and heavy. :)

Just drop me a note if you have any questions!

Stefan

Offline member

@#%^&* I only have size 10 or so  :(

Offline member

Maybe it works if you wear like 6 pairs of socks! ;)

Offline member

what is size 15 witch size is it in dutch :-X

Offline member

ongeveer 49,5 ::)
If nothing goes right......

go left!

Offline member

My bad, it's actually only size US14.5. Label says it's size 50 in EU sizes... but I usually have size 49 and they fit pretty well, Sidi sizing is kinda small. ;)

Offline member

wow that is big i have 47,5 :o  normally sow maybe i go to find out by a store  and maybe they fit

Offline member

I have em as well and they are a good size smaller then your regular shoe size so you should always get em 1 maybe 2 sizes bigger.

Offline member

You've only tried them once: it took me longer than that to get used to my crossfires ;)

these crossfires are by far the most comfortable MX-boots and you don't want to skimp on your protection: try them on a few times again before considering going to a less protective boot (your feet will thank you if you stay with the crossfires ;) )

Offline member

You're right, I probably could have used to them if I tried harder... but I don't do much offroad anymore... and on the street MX boots aren't the most comfy choice. Best choice for the protection of your feet, though - no question about that. I usually ride in shortys (Alpinestars S-MX 2)... more flexibility in the ankles, easier to get under the clutch. And you can walk in them properly if you need to do some shopping. Yeah, I know, not very protective... but believe me, it doesn't get easier with XXXL feet! Already had to install a longer, adjustable clutch pedal etc. to make it work better.

However, my DRZ 400SM got stolen from the private parking of the building where I live (locked up & right in front of the security cam)... so I am on a f****** scooter for now. :'(

Saving up for a Husky.. hopefully on a SMR 511 or 630 next year.

Offline member

perhaps try some Pivot-Pegz http://allroadshop.nl/contents/nl/d2130.html#p7298

they make it a lot eassier to get your foot under the lever :)

sorry to hear about your bike  :(

Offline member

That's a good idea, didn't know those foot pegs. I'll give thema try on my next bike!

By the way, you don't have to bother and write in English... I can understand Dutch... I just can't speak it properly. :)

Offline member

That's a good idea, didn't know those foot pegs. I'll give thema try on my next bike!

By the way, you don't have to bother and write in English... I can understand Dutch... I just can't speak it properly. :)

ah dat is mooi ;)

Pivot-Pegz zorgen ook voor minder slijtage aan je zool doordat je minder over de tandjes wrikt/scharniert  :D