Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: TE KOOP GS1000SPecial  (gelezen 1143 keer)

Offline member

TE KOOP GS1000SPecial
« Gepost op: 12-09-2014, 11:31 »

Na een Fysiek en mentaal desastreuze Moezel-tour afgelopen weekeind is de knoop doorgehakt.  >:(

Ik ga de Motorsport/hobby na zo'n 40 jaar definitief verlaten…  :'(

Derhalve te koop mijn GS1000SPecial...

Voor vragen en opmerkingen weten jullie mij te vinden...

Hieronder de volledige beschrijving zoals hij is/wordt geadverteerd op diverse plekken op het net.

PA. http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/motoren-en-scooters/motoren-bmw/bmw-gs1000special-144931337.html

BMW GS1000SPecial current km’s 035583

This machine was originally built in 1985 as a replica of the 1984 BMW of Gaston Rahier’s Paris Dakar adventure.
The platform used for this bike is an R80/7 reinforce Frame with an R100/7 tuned up engine block, at that time it has been fitted with a KTM 600 Bombardier front fork as the original had too, the rear swing-arm has been extended 10cm’s to get the bike in a correct geometric balance and supports the (originally built for Gaston Rahier’s bike)  WP full adjustable Stereo racing suspension system.
Fitted with an original Bernd Tesch 40+ litre Kevlar Paris Dakar tank with Acerbis cap and fuel-cocks.
This particular machine has been built for use with duo passenger and a therefore fitted with a full buddy seat and a complete Non-Fango pannier set (3 equal suitcases) to allow for long trips with a passenger and luggage, this in opposite to the solo machine of Gaston Rahier.
In 2002 the machine has been completely rebuild, refurbished and modernised (appraisal Reports available from that time on, first report is with 267km’s on the clock), many parts have been renewed such as; Front fork (now a fully adjustable USD fork of WP), Rear WP fully adjustable suspension system completely revised and a dashboard with Touratech IMO 100R board computer fitted.
This bike has been built to perform on rough terrain and therefore the Bike stands a whopping 123cm’s tall at the handlebars topped by the fairings windscreen with some 148cm height and comes with a seat height of 98.5cm unloaded and 94cm loaded (approx.95kg), ground clearance of this bike is unloaded 28cm thus loaded some 23.5cm (lowest point being the centre-stand).
Engine block has been overhauled and the cylinders and pistons are replaced with a brand-new set, also the Gearbox has been replaced with a brand-new 5 speed, including a Kickstarter.
In 2004 the cylinder heads have been adjusted for usage of Roz 95 fuel, also the differential and driveshaft have been replaced with a brand-new one’s and it has been fitted with a new ignition.
In 2008 a Rays custom made comfort seat (full buddy seat) is fitted and a complete Stainless steel lightweight exhaust system by Siebenrock has been fitted at that time.
In 2013 the original Bernd Tesch 40+ litre Kevlar tank has been refurbished to make it Ethanol resistant.
In 2014 it has been fully serviced and fitted with a new battery and rear-tire.

This bike comes with a full and valid appraisal report (June 2013) and currently has an appraised value of € 9800,=

Measurements of the bike:
   Height max 148 cm’s (windscreen)
   Handlebars 123cm’s
   Seat-height unloaded 98.5cm’s
   Seat-height loaded 94cm’s (95kg’s)
   Footpegs to seat-top 56cm’s
   Ground-clearance unloaded 28cm’s
   Ground-clearance unload 23.5cm’s (95kg’s)
   Length max 240cm’s Front-wheel to handle suitcase.
   Wheelbase  164cm’s
   Width max 96cm’s (handlebar)
   Width full Pannier-set 88cm’s
   Width city Pannier-set 78cm’s

Extra’s that are part of the sale but not of the appraisal:
   As good as new small (approx. 20+ Litres) rally tank customised for usage with a flat front fork. (as shown on pictures) with lockable tank-cap including key’s and a keyless tank-cap.
   2th rear wheel for off-road purposes with a TKC 80 tire (warn).
   A complete spare Non-Fango suitcase rack. (+1 warn full suitcase)
   2 Non-Fango city suitcases (takes approx.. 10cm’s of the total width of pannier set). 
   Numerous bits and bobs gathered in the years as spare and replacement parts.
   Some tools.
   Locks (U-Lock and Disk-Lock).

For additional information and or additional pictures please send me an @mail or give me a call.

Asking price is € 8300,= lock stock and barrel as described hear above.

I ride NO BIKE anymore... therefore I am....For SALE...

Offline member

Re: TE KOOP GS1000SPecial
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 16-09-2014, 18:16 »

Voor geïnteresseerden heb ik een "Dropbox" aangemaakt met heel recente detail foto's van de fiets.

DROPBOX>>> GS1000SP Details

Offline member

« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 22-12-2014, 23:35 »

Offline member

« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 19-04-2015, 15:51 »
Euro 7500,= LS&B