Gebruikersnaam: Wachtwoord:

Auteur Topic: Cross Country in de Rallye Breslau Polen  (gelezen 3065 keer)

Offline member

Cross Country in de Rallye Breslau Polen
« Gepost op: 12-12-2013, 21:25 »
Ha,

Wel zin in om in Polen te rijden maar bang geworden van de moerassen? De Breslau organisatie heeft nu een cross country aangekondigd bij de Rallye Breslau in Polen, in alle categoriëen. Er zijn al een aantal mensen die vanuit Nederland met de auto willen meedoen en ik heb de afgelopen jaren veel motorrijders gesproken die liever gas geven op snelle paden dan de motor door het moeras duwen :-)

Wellicht dat we zelf met de buggy meedoen, daar zijn we nog niet over uit. Maar de mogelijkheid om weer eens aan de Breslau in Polen mee te doen is wel erg aantrekkelijk ;-)

Breslau 2014 - Ready for Adventure

Zijn er hier meer mensen die de Breslau in Polen of in de Balkan overwegen?

Offline member

• KTM 690 ER '14
  • Administrator
Re: Cross Country in de Rallye Breslau Polen
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25-06-2014, 08:50 »
Zijn er dit jaar van het forum nog deelnemers aan de Breslau Poland? Nog even afhankelijk van de ervaringen zit ik er hard aan te denken om volgend jaar mee te doen in de Cross Country klasse.
Citaat
4 CLASSES AND CATEGORIES. CLASSIFICATION.
There are two racing classes at Breslau Poland 2014:
Extreme Class and Cross Country Class.

The Cross Country Class features faster driving without deep water and mud.
No winch is required. The road book features the FIA standard and symbols.
Danger is marked by !, !! or !!!.

Het lijkt me wel wat om dit met een team te doen en dan wat service er bij te nemen. Als er meer interesse is geef maar een gil, je kan niet te vroeg beginnen met plannen, toch??

Offline member

« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 25-06-2014, 09:43 »

:stupid:

Ik zal jullie de komende Breslau wel wat op de hoogte houden  8)

Offline member

• KTM 690 ER '14
  • Administrator
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 01-06-2015, 22:53 »
Breslau Poland 2015 without wet feet and mud! 
Bikers decide to ride in the Cross Country class.

At the Breslau Poland 2015 all bikers will race in one class, the Enduro Cross Country. After a discussion among the Breslau Enduro riders this decision came out and was adopted by the Organisation. Choosing the Cross Country class is a way of showing the world that you can ride the Breslau on beautiful Cross Country tracks and that this rally is perfectly suited for motorbikes.

“Who would not want to join a rallyraid which is exiting until the end? With lots of racing kilometers, long stages and a proper rally feeling?” With these kind words, Frank Modl summarises the mood among the bikers in the Breslau. “My friends have always thought of the Breslau as a perfect way to destroy your bike in the mud and the water. But we should not continue to fool ourselves and instead see the perfect Cross Country special stages in Poland!” After this call to his fellow bikers they decided to join the Cross Country class this year in the Breslau.

“The Breslau has entered a new era,” says Race director and Organiser Alexander Kovatchev, who introduced the Cross Country class after taking over the Breslau in 2013. The entire infrastructure of the event is organised around the needs of bikers, including precise roadbooks and excellent medical care with fast response in case of accidents. When racing and giving your maximum on the stage it's good to know that the Organiser looks after you! The Cross Country class also allows for an easy entry into the world of rallyraid and motorsports, and gives a good taste of what the international rallyraid scene is about.

It will take some time before the image of the Breslau will change, even when there are so many riders who love their sport and are on the lookout for opportunities to ride and race close to their homes. If you want to be part of those who rediscover the Breslau on a motorbike, you are most welcome to join us next month for 8 days of rallyraid.

“Let's ride in the Cross Country Class in the Breslau this year,” said Frank Moedl in his call to his fellow bikers, and soon the discussion was open and many bikers chimed in with their response:

Uwe Goetzel:”I am looking forward to my 8th Rallye Breslau and I will say over and over again it's the best race on my calendar this year. Alexander Kovatchev goes to 110%, I my opinion he cannot do more!”

Silke Wissing: “For sure half of the Italian and Dutch bikers would be here if they only understood how cool it is to ride here with your bike in the sand and through the forests!”

Bernd von Osten: “It's clear for me, this race is really OK and worth a recommendation. The best stages possible to be offered in these areas, trouble-free organisation and sharp roadbooks. The level of medical care gives you peace of mind while racing and last but not least it's very affordable!”

“So happy I was when I read Frank Moedls letter and all of your responses on my phone at night,” says Alexander Kovatchev. “I am proud and happy to know all of you. We give all we can to prepare a good race. Beginning of June the third and final roadbook checks will start and we secured the start in Germany. Early June everyone will receive the extensive Rally Guide with all the info you need to do the final preparation for Breslau Poland. I have always raced and I like good competition so the move to join forces in one class has my full support. As we don’t want to give up on Extreme Enduro in Poland we will keep all lines with the bikers community open, but this year the game is on in the Cross Country class. A big thank you to everyone who has shown their commitment to the Breslau: That's OUR race!”

The updated start list can be found on the Breslau website: Entry list Breslau Poland 2015

More information and the entry form for Breslau Poland and Balkan Offroad can be found online on the Breslau Homepage.

If you are looking for an off-road paradise but you can't make it to Poland, consider the Balkan Offroad Rallye from 19 to 26 September in Bulgaria. Going from the mountains to the Black Sea the Balkan Offroad Rallye has incredible routes, scenic views and an excellent finish on the beach. This is a rally raid in perfect comfort with longs racing kilometers on the motorbike, comfortable bivouacs and luxury hotels.

We look to seeing you soon!

Offline member

« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 01-06-2015, 23:49 »
Ja dat was een boeiende discussie: de motorrijders krijgen nu één klasse waarbij de moerassen en plekken waar je de motor sloopt zijn weggelaten. Dan blijft over een prachtige wedstrijd met zandpaden en bosweggetjes. Rijden op de Hoge Veluwe maar dan zonder boze boswachters, perfect voor mensen die eens willen snoepen aan het rallyrijden of voor de gevorderde teams die zich internationaal willen meten. Er zijn een aantal Nederlandse rijders die hebben ingeschreven, veel nieuwe namen en ik verwacht nog een aantal snelle jongens. Wordt een mooie race!

Offline member

« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 02-06-2015, 10:06 »
Ga ik volgend jaar zeker overwegen. Na 2 maal Marokko achter elkaar wil ik wel eens wat anders. Ben 2x in Polen geweest en het is wel erg mooi rijden daar als het weer mee zit.
None of us is as strong as all of us.

Offline member

« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 02-06-2015, 17:42 »
Hier ook zeker interesse, klinkt goed zo!
gr Hilbert

Offline member

• KTM 690 ER '14
  • Administrator
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 02-06-2015, 17:53 »
ARM team opzetten?? Ik heb een biertafel!

Offline member

« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 02-06-2015, 18:58 »
Oh en ik lust wel bier na een stukje rijden.
None of us is as strong as all of us.